The Police Department no longer provides fingerprinting services for employment, background checks, immigration or any other non-criminal justice purpose unless the fingerprints are required for a federal purpose or an out-of-state background check.This service is now done by Sagem Morpho, a New Jersey State Police vendor.
Fingerprinting services (Fairfield residents or Fairfield based businesses only) for a federal purpose or an out-of-state background check is by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please contact us at 973-227-9290.
All New Jersey related background checks (including residents/businesses) must go through Sagem Morpho after the appropriate form(s) below is selected.
For New Jersey fingerprinting forms click the appropriate category:
- Good Conduct, Immigration, Naturalization, Personal Record, Visa, Expungement: FORM A
- International Adoption Requiring Notarization, Foreign Business Requiring Notarization: FORM B
- Employment (Response returned to APPLICANT): FORM C
- Employment (Response returned to EMPLOYER): FORM D
For general information about this process click: NJ State Police Criminal History Record Checks
For appointment scheduling click: Sagem Morpho
Sagem Morpho, Inc.
601 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Call our tips hotline: (973) 227-9290
Please call 2-1-1 to report any suspicious activities
Fairfield Police has been involved with the Special Olympics for over 15 years. [learn more]