The Administrative Division oversees a variety of support services necessary for the department to run effectively and efficiently. They are responsible for requests for extra duty employment, information and technology, accreditation, reports, Uniform Crime Reporting, OPRA requests, training, payroll, department vehicles, grants, and event planning. In addition, the Community Services Unit is located within this division. All members of the department, when acting in the capacity of these categories fall under the Administrative Division.
Administrative Division Commander:
· Lieutenant Peter Pollack #41
Administrative Division Member(s)
· Sergeant Christopher Niemiec #54
· Officer Stacy Chiarolanza #64
· Officer R.J. Casendino #75
No organization can be efficient and effective without having professional and hard-working Administrative personnel. The Fairfield Police Department is no exception. Their daily contributions are significant and they accomplish a lot of work that contributes to the Department's mission and success.
· Sharon McNamara (Administrative Assistant to Chief)
· Amy Pirone (Administrative Assistant)
· Karen Trento (Administrative Assistant)